Living Well with Big "C"ancer

I'm writing to express my feelings and share my journey about having and surviving CANCER! These are just my thoughts and opinions. I believe humor to be a big healer .... laughing, crying, living everyday to the fullest!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dreams, Drugs and Pancakes

Or drugs and dreams ..... I've been experinceing very vivid dreams. Before this I usually wouldn't remember what I dreamt, but now I'm all over the board the good the bad the ugly and everywhere in-between. I'm sure its just the drugs and I'll be glad when I don't have to depend on them.

I still don't have much of an appetite....But, being it's Sunday I feel something special is in order. Lets try a couple of pancakes topped with some fresh fruit.  Yum!  Don't let your eyes get the best of you because you know you can't eat that much. Oh lets go back to Yummmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment