Living Well with Big "C"ancer

I'm writing to express my feelings and share my journey about having and surviving CANCER! These are just my thoughts and opinions. I believe humor to be a big healer .... laughing, crying, living everyday to the fullest!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Feet!


Hair Body & Sole Salon and Day Spa  has done it again......made my little toes so happy and pretty too!  As I have mentioned before Lisa, the owner of  Hair Body and Sole, has a special program for cancer patients in the community. She offers free hair cuts and also manicures and pedicures to us with cancer. What a wonderful gift to be pampered in this way. When Lisa says "Yes, your hair will grow back and I'm here to help you through it" she knows what its like to have your hair fall out from chemo, because Lisa is also a cancer survivor. A big HUG  to Lisa and her staff  for taking the time to bestow these gifts, it means so much. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!



 Soak those tooties.                                          Oil massage....Feels so good!


                                    I want your hat.......  Oh come on!

Purple Perfection!

Drying of the toes.

Get out the music.....the feet are happy......lets dance!    I can hear  "Stayin' Alive"  playing.   Oh ya move those feet and point those fingers!    Can you feel it.....




                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment