Living Well with Big "C"ancer

I'm writing to express my feelings and share my journey about having and surviving CANCER! These are just my thoughts and opinions. I believe humor to be a big healer .... laughing, crying, living everyday to the fullest!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Spoiled Rotten !!!


My Sweet daughter treated us to a day at the spa. Well part of mine (the hair cut) was donated through Lisa's Cancer Program at Hair, Body & Sole Salon & Day Spa. What a treat! I'm going for a no hair look while Patty gets a new style with highlights and lowlights????    She will look magnificent!   We started with Patty getting her lights and a bit of a cut.
 













                                        The Bald is Beautiful look!




There it all goes....No way to turn back now!











Lisa makes quick work with  those clippers.











                     I'm feeling a little naked.    

How about a new look....Gemey sent me a wig to try!





Wow lots of hair!





As I'm gaining a little hair, Patty is in getting a brow wax, losing a little.

Here we go moving on to our Spa Manicures and Pedicures.  Not much to work with here, but it will be nice to be pampered ...... and pampered & loved we were. I've never had such lavish treatment.  Get ready to noodle!





Love the hot wax ....skin so soft!






Lots of noodling going on here.

Feel like a wet noodle.. Relax.







Having way to much fun......

Look at those perfect toes!





                                   Thanks Patty for a fantastic day!

                                    I feel like a new woman.....

Also a BIG HUG  and thanks to Lisa and her wonderful staff for making our day special!

Hair Body & Sole Salon & Day Spa

No comments:

Post a Comment