Living Well with Big "C"ancer

I'm writing to express my feelings and share my journey about having and surviving CANCER! These are just my thoughts and opinions. I believe humor to be a big healer .... laughing, crying, living everyday to the fullest!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Big day ...Post Op checkup!

I must say I'm a little nervous. I have only spoken with the nurse when my pathology report came back and there were no red flags. I'm really hoping that Dr Dotters got everything. I'm not to keen on doing chemo or any radiation treatments. I would prefer to take a more natural course of treatment with nutrition and supplements. Changes have to be made and I'm the only one who can make the change. Build up the immune system so the body can heal it's self. We'll see how tomorrow goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment