Living Well with Big "C"ancer

I'm writing to express my feelings and share my journey about having and surviving CANCER! These are just my thoughts and opinions. I believe humor to be a big healer .... laughing, crying, living everyday to the fullest!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Dance!

I think I've found one good thing about having cancer......Weight loss!  I was digging through my summer box of Biking and camping clothes and before packing it back up I started trying on stuff. A pair of hiking shorts that were to small when packed away .... now fit.  Alright!  Tried on some biking tank tops, wow also fit. I'm getting excited now. Tried on more stuff, it all fit. OK check the closet.... I tried a couple button shirts, I could button them up with room to spare. Oh happy day!! For someone who has spent three fourths of their lives trying to loss weight and keep it off this is a good thing. I know a lot of people with cancer need to keep their weight up but for me losing the fat will help keep the cancer from coming back.  I  have lost about 25 - 30 pounds seeing my clothes fit better is inspiring me to keep it up........I'm doing the Happy Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment