Living Well with Big "C"ancer

I'm writing to express my feelings and share my journey about having and surviving CANCER! These are just my thoughts and opinions. I believe humor to be a big healer .... laughing, crying, living everyday to the fullest!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Thumbs Up!

Dr Dotters gave me a thumbs up on my last check-up. Now I'm on to phase3 of treatment the dreaded Chemo. Dr kenyan has decided on four rounds every three weeks. It takes three weeks for your white blood cells to return to normal. I will be injected with Taxol and Carboplatinum. Taxol is from the Yew tree and you can have a allergic reaction and the Carbo kills all fast growing cells. Yahoooo.... So I'm in for a new hair cut! Although  they tell me when your hair grows back it can come in curly or straight and a different color. Wow it will be a whole new me!

I have to admit I'm not crazy about doing chemo......It scares the crap out of me!  I have seven days to buck up.....and just getter done!

No comments:

Post a Comment