Living Well with Big "C"ancer

I'm writing to express my feelings and share my journey about having and surviving CANCER! These are just my thoughts and opinions. I believe humor to be a big healer .... laughing, crying, living everyday to the fullest!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tumer Markers


Part of my blood test included tumor markers. These test can indicate changes in the body, if my cancer has returned. My CEA was at 1.6 which needed to be below 3.8 and CA125 was at 12.3 which needed to be less than 35.          All Good! 

           
                                                                                       



                                                             

                                           
                         Doing the funky sock Happy Dance!

     


                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment